MRPL IT Cluster is launching an online course "Project Management in IT" for project managers from IT companies that have some or even all of their employees relocated. This course is for those who want to manage IT projects more effectively.
How can an IT company develop with the help of project management? Artificial intelligence VS project manager. Can bots perform part of the project managers’ duties? What are this year's trends for the most important Project Management skills? What about effective management methodologies and how to improve the remote teams’ work? Find out the answers to these questions at our online sessions.
What is this course about?
- Project management tools and processes: modern and effective project management tools that will help you better understand processes and fulfill the role of a project manager in an IT company.
- Pre-sales: participants will learn how to work effectively with potential customers to understand their needs and expectations.
- How to conduct a project audit, which will help identify problems and develop action plans to solve them.
- The process of closing the project and how to properly draw up documentation, perform results analysis, and effectiveness evaluation.
- Extending the project life cycle within the client’s company: participants will learn about methods for developing relationships and extending the project life cycle within the client's company, which increases profits and improves customer relations.
- Participants will learn how to effectively develop the company's business and increase sales through strategies, i.e. expanding cooperation with clients and providing new services.
How will the course take place?
Online several times a week on the Zoom platform. The first educational session will take place from June 1 to August 31, 2023, the second one will be from August 1 to October 31, 2023.
Register by 20 May, 2023 and wait for our feedback : https://forms.gle/faVuBYr4kJoP2BPA9
Criteria for selecting participants:
- must hold the position of a Project Manager or a Team Lead (or be in the Delivery Team);
- work for an IT service or product company;
- to be a relocated specialist from the Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhya, Kherson, Kharkiv regions, or other war-affected regions.
MRPL IT Cluster provides free training, but selection will be on a competitive basis, spots are limited.
This project was made possible through support provided by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), under the terms of Award to the MRPL IT Cluster within USAID Economic Resilience Activity. The author’s views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Agency for International Development or the United States Government.