Increase sales for the technology business, improve competencies, and develop the IT industry in Ukraine. Become a participant in the online course "Business Development and Sales Management in IT" for sales managers of relocated IT companies.
The course is about
- Sales strategy in IT;
- Analysis and operational activities;
- Team motivation and mentorship;
- Sales plans and setting up workflows;
- Improve collaboration between sales and marketing departments;
- Lead generation, evaluation and qualification;
- Market research for new products.
Criteria for Participants
- Must hold the position of Sales Manager, Lead Generation, or work in the Sales team.
- Work for an IT service or product company.
- Be a relocated specialist from Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, Kharkiv regions, or other war-affected regions.
How will the course take place?
Online several times a week on the Zoom platform. The first educational session will take place from June 1 to August 31, 2023, the second one will be from August 1 to October 31, 2023.
Register by May 20,2023 and wait for our feedback: https://forms.gle/faVuBYr4kJoP2BPA9.
MRPL IT Cluster provides free training, but selection will be on a competitive basis, spots are limited.
This project was made possible through support provided by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), under the terms of Award to the MRPL IT Cluster within USAID Economic Resilience Activity. The author’s views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Agency for International Development or the United States Government.